User avatar

Hope Night

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Chocolate!" -Mimi "Ice cream." -Sandra "Peanut butter and apple slices." -Andy "Strawberries." -Vlad "Pepperoni pineapple pizza with a large Coke." -Casta and Ashley "...You two hang out WAY too much

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    If you could meet one mythical creature, what would it be? "I wanna meet a unicorn!" -Mimi I have to tell the truth? OW! ANDY! FINE! Pegasus." -Vlad "I would ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Hey! I really love Twilight. Well Twilight was my favorite book hands down. Bit slow in the beginning but excellent plot and some interestingly captivating language. I enjoyed reading the ...

    Jun 6, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain